Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance provides the security of lifetime coverage with the benefit of having a flexible investment portfolio. The investment options are tailored to your financial needs and risk tolerance.
Some plans offer a limited pay option to pay off the policy in 10-15-20 years.
Universal Life Insurance is best suited for individuals who:
- Are looking for permanent life insurance.
- Have financial security and would like to grow their assets.
- Have maxed out their allowable RRSP and TFSA contribution.
- Are looking for tax-sheltered growth for non-registered assets.
- Are about to retire and want to preserve their estate.
- Can also use as Life Long Tax Free Income Plan. (Insured Retirement Plan)
Life Insurance Services
Life insurance is one of the most important ways you can protect your loved one’s financial future and leave a tax-free legacy.
BPS Financial Inc. serves clients across Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge, Guelph, Orangeville, Markham, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto, Caledon, Ajax and Pickering, Ontario.