Our Financial Planning services provide a comprehensive approach to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. Having a clear plan for your financial future can give you the confidence and knowledge to make sound financial decisions and have the freedom to live life the way you want.
Our financial advisors will work with you to determine your goals and expectations and help create a long-term strategy appropriate for your situation.
We will help you by:
- Gaining a clear understanding of your needs, circumstances and expectations.
- Analyzing your financial and personal information
- Developing solutions tailored to your needs and objectives
- Providing ongoing support to ensure your financial objectives are being met
Please CLICK HERE if you would like to receive a no obligation quote or further information about Financial Planning.
Segregated funds have similarity to mutual funds; however, they are provided by life insurance companies. The fact that segregated funds are designed as insurance contracts allows them to provide some benefits that mutual funds cannot.
The benefits of Segregated funds:
Guarantees – with segregated funds you are guaranteed to receive 75% to 100% of your investments up-on death or up-on maturity.
Creditor protection – if you have a qualified beneficiary your segregated funds are usually protected against seizure by creditors. This can be an important benefit since in Canada no other type of investments is protected from creditors.
Please CLICK HERE if you would like to receive a no obligation quote or further information about segregated Funds.
An annuity is an investment that pays you a set monthly income and is one of the simplest retirement income options. It is designed for people who want to turn some of their savings into a guaranteed source of income that will last a lifetime. An annuity is a lump sum investment where the insurer pays guaranteed regular income to the investor. This payment consists of interest and a return of principal. The income payments are based on:
- Your age (in case of Joint Annuity, our partner’s age), for life annuities
- Current interest rates
- The period for which the payments are guaranteed
- The amount of money invested into the annuity
There are three types of annuities:
- Life Annuities – this type of an annuity will provide income payments for as long as you live.
- Joint Annuities – this annuity provides regular income payments as long as both of the annuitants are living. When one person dies, the partner continues to receive income payments.
- Annuity Certain – this type of annuity provides you with a specified number of income payments. In case where you pass away before all the payments are made, a predetermined beneficiary will receive the benefits.
We serve clients across Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge, Guelph, Orangeville, Markham, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto, Caledon, Ajax and Pickering, Ontario.