In Canada most of the health care is provided through the Federal Government of Canada, some of the health care is provided through private sector which is not covered by your provincial health care is called Extended Health Care, which benefits plan members in getting following coverage through Health Insurance providers at some cost.
Extended health care may include some or combination of following :
- Hospital care: semi-private hospital room in the plan member’s province
- Prescription drugs: medication prescribed by a doctor
- Medical services and equipment: private duty nursing, ambulances, crutches, hearing aids, etc.
- Paramedical services: chiropractors, neuropathology, podiatrists, etc.
- Vision care: eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Dental Care: Dental and oral health
We provide the extended health care insurance through reputed companies for individuals, family members as well as group coverage. Please Contact Us to know more about this coverage or you can buy on line.
We serve clients across Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Cambridge, Guelph, Orangeville, Markham, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto, Caledon, Ajax and Pickering, Ontario.